Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Box Day Contest Winner!

A big thank you to everyone who visited Talitha's website and entered the box day contest! Talitha and I appreciate all your thoughtful and enthusiastic comments!

Congratulations, karmaperdiem, aka #21, you won!

I emailed the Moses pattern to you. Just reply to me with your mailing address and let me know which hank of yarn you would like from my store.

Happy Chinese New Year Phatties!



PrintDownload in ExcelClose Window

     
Research Randomizer Results
1 Set of 1 Non-unique Numbers Per Set
Range: From 1 to 26 -- Unsorted
Job Status: Finished
     
Set #1:
21



3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you! I'm so darn excited!! I'm off to pick out my yarn!

    :-) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol--I received my yarn today and I'm thrilled beyond words! Yippee, and how did you know that I am a big tea drinker?!
    Many thanks to you and Tal for the pattern and gorgeous yarn. I'm going to knit up Moses and post him on my Ravelry site as well. How do you think he'll look in Peruvian wool??
    :-) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Thanks for letting me now it arrived and that you like it! Oh I bet Moses would look especially exotic in Peruvian wool! I just finished my Moses tonight in Gap gray and he looks seriously cute!

    ReplyDelete